RSS
The place for Movie Heads. Several reviews and discussions to choose from with many more to come. Please leave your comments and feedback or just drop me an email. Happy movie going!

Dad's Day 2010


Wishing everyone out there who is a Father or some kind of Parent in general a very Happy Fathers Day!  As I have discovered within the last two years parenting is not an easy task.  As in life, you are always learning new things about it, your child and your self.  Hat's off to my parents whom I appreciate more and more whenever I encounter a problem with my own son.  So to everyone out there with a newborn, a terrible two's toddler (myself), a college bound student and everything in between, keep fighting the good fight.  This is your day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2010 Movie Sense by FranchiseSaysSo. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy