RSS
The place for Movie Heads. Several reviews and discussions to choose from with many more to come. Please leave your comments and feedback or just drop me an email. Happy movie going!

And Now, Without further Ado...



I am very proud to announce the much long-awaited return of my fiction story, "Another Chance" Cafe.  As I stated before, I have moved it over to Movie Sense's sister-blog, Pointless Scribble.  I apologize for such the long hiatus.  So in order to keep up with the ongoing tale, just simply click on its link to the right over there, kick back, relax and feel free to become entrenched.  Take a sec to also follow this new blog as well and tell all of your friends and family.  I will continue to keep putting out film reviews and discussions on this one as well so do not fret.  I hope the next part of the story suits your liking.  Enjoy...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2010 Movie Sense by FranchiseSaysSo. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy