RSS
The place for Movie Heads. Several reviews and discussions to choose from with many more to come. Please leave your comments and feedback or just drop me an email. Happy movie going!

Motivation


Random Joke:

A man requests for a personal trainer and receives a hot blonde female.  She says, "If you can catch me then you can have me".  Motivated, the man tries catching her and fails.  The next week, a hot brunette is sent over.  She also says, "If you can catch me, you can have me".  He trains for a couple of weeks and awaits the arrival of his new trainer.  When he answers his door, his new trainer is a muscle bound man who says, "If I catch you, you are mine!".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Copyright 2010 Movie Sense by FranchiseSaysSo. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy